Thursday, January 12, 2023

Winter 2023: Hawai'i and the West


Tomorrow I'll be picking up the brilliant Lorna McKinnon at the Portland airport, then on Monday she and I fly to Kona, Hawai'i and meet up with an amazing cast of musical colleagues whose names will at this point also be familiar to the more hardcore fans of my music, at least, including Billy Oskay, Chet Gardner, and Kamala Emanuel. The bunch of us will be spending the last half of January making a record together, as well as doing a concert or two, and avoiding the larger pieces of fruit that may be falling from the sky.

Upon returning from Hawai'i I'll have a bit of time to hang out with the family before doing a fairly intensive one-week tour by car that will take me from Portland to southern California and back again during the second week of February.

If you're in Hawai'i, Eugene, or somewhere in California, I hope to see you over the next few weeks! If you're in Australia, Denmark, England, Scotland, or Ireland, I hope to see you in the next few months coming up after this west coast tour...

No comments: