Tuesday, September 20, 2022

October in Scandinavia RIDE BOARD

From October 2-24 I'll be driving all over Scandinavia.  Anyone want a ride?

I'm doing another fine tour of Scandinavia for most of October, 2022.  I'm based out of Copenhagen for the tour, but I'm doing it all by rental car, and I have room for passengers.  If you can help pay for petrol, that's especially welcome.

The main drives I'll be doing that might be of interest:

October

5:  Copenhagen to Arhus
6:  Arhus to Copenhagen
8:  Copenhagen to Jonkoping
9:  Jonkoping to Copenhagen
14:  Copenhagen to Arhus
15:  Arhus to Roskilde
16:  Copenhagen to Trondheim (via Gothenburg and Oslo)
18:  Trondheim to Oslo
20:  Oslo to Smedjebacken
21:  Smedjebacken to Gothenburg
22:  Gothenburg to Copenhagen

If anyone wants to join me on any of those drives, just drop me a line.

1 comment:

Kammilska said...

David, first of all, thank you for all and every single song that you've made! And, regarding the rides, you may want to try the website BlaBlaCar. All the best and see you along the route somewhere!